Just a two and a half hour drive from Brisbane or a one and a half hour drive from Noosa, BreakFree Rainbow Shores at Rainbow Beach is a great beachside holiday destination for families, groups and couples on the Sunshine Coast.
- Access is from the Bruce Highway via Gympie or Maryborough, or 4WD from Noosa via Tewantin.
- Rainbow Shores is situated on the Inskip Peninsula, 1km north of the Rainbow Beach Township. Follow the main road sign to Inskip Point (along Clarkson Drive) for 1km and see entrance on right. Reception and the Restaurant are on the corner of Rainbow Shores Drive and Wyvern road, just 50m from the resort entrance.
- Brisbane, Sunshine Coast (Maroochydore) or Fraser Coast (Hervey Bay) Airport
- Car hire available from all airports
- Daily services to Rainbow Beach from Brisbane Roma Street Transit Centre, Noosa, Maryborough and Gympie with McCaffertys/Greyhound Pioneer
Do you require a map or custom directions from the airport or your home? Get maps and directs from Google Maps. Go to maps.google.com.au